An Ambassadorship opens doors to the global Cardano community. Ambassadors are vital in increasing Cardano’s awareness; to explain what the project is all about to a worldwide audience and provide insights into specific aspects of Cardano.
Ambassadors are key contributors to the project with direct access to the teams building Cardano.
An Ambassadorship grants the following privileges:
- Get rewarded for your contribution;
- Direct lines to the Cardano Foundation, EMURGO and IOHK through dedicated invite-only Ambassador Slack channel;
- Exclusive invitations to closed events, software previews and calls with our high-performing teams ahead of general public releases;
- Distinctive Ambassador profile badge on the Cardano Forum;
- Cardano-branded event swag to give out at your own offline events;
- Gain valuable experience within the blockchain industry and behind-the-scenes access to the Project;
- Greater involvement in decision-making processes by providing direct feedback to relevant Project officials.
There are four roles for a Cardano Ambassador:
Content Creators drive adoption by educating the community and the wider public about the project through engaging, informative and insightful content in the form of videos, blogs, graphic designs, podcasts, or any other form of artistic production.
Meetup Organizers drive adoption by hosting regular offline Cardano meetups, connect with local blockchain enthusiasts to educate them about Cardano, create think-tanks and have open debates. Meetup Organizers take networking to the next level by exploring new paradigms of social interaction through discussing the use of smart contracts and decentralized finances, trade and communication.
Moderators drive adoption by keeping our official online social media channels informative, productive and a pleasant place for the community to come together in multiple languages across various platforms.
Translators drive adoption by expanding the Cardano project to non-English speaking communities by translating and sharing content in different languages.
AMBASSADOR REWARDS (PILOT PHASE)
Our Ambassador Program is our commitment to encourage, reward and recognize meaningful contributions by our community members.
There are two main components of the Cardano Ambassador Program Rewards Scheme:
- The actual reward for your contributions in your primary Ambassador role;
- Three Ambassador Levels, which will give you the option to contribute in additional Ambassador roles.
- The US dollar amounts shown will be paid in ada (₳), our native token named after Ada Lovelace, British mathematical visionary who worked on the Analytical Engine, a mechanical general-purpose computer design.
- Level 1 (al-Khwarizmi) Ambassador – can be rewarded for contributions in one role;
- Level 2 (Mirzakhani) Ambassador – can be rewarded for contributions in two roles;
- Level 3 (Turing) Ambassador – can be rewarded for contribution in three roles.
The Ambassador levels do not entail any elevated social status or added perks. It is merely a gesture of goodwill to enable Ambassadors, who best represent the program, increase their rewards if they so wish. Click on the relevant role for more details and reward structure.